When you visit Children Cancer Foundation’s web site or its other sites or services, we send one or more cookies to your computer to improve the quality of service to users.
When you access Children Cancer Foundation services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
When you send email or other communications to Children Cancer Foundation we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
The Children Cancer Foundation may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
Children Cancer Foundation may process personal information for:
- Providing our services, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Protecting the rights or property of Children Cancer Foundation or our users; and
- Developing new services.
The Children Cancer Foundation may share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of The Accountability Advantage™ in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Children Cancer Foundation, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.